As most of you know, Apple and Blu-ray aren’t good friends. Mac’s don’t come with Blu-ray players and don’t offer any playback and support what so ever for Blu-ray discs. Nevertheless you can rip Blu-rays on your Mac, and to be honest, it’s not that hard to do.
— If you want to rip the [...]
European iOS devices have a volume limit applied. The volume cap lowers it’s headphone-out volume from 100db signal strength to 83db. This is proposed by the European commission to protect our ears from going deaf. I think that, if you don’t want to damage your ears, you just turn your volume down with [...]
You might have been an iPhone user for a long time by now, what never changed on the iPhone are the user interface sounds.
For example, let’s take the default shutter sound, that sound you hear when you take a picture it sounds quite digital doesn’t it?
I was so fed up with [...]
A (jailbroken) iPad 1G, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4th generation can apparently have display mirroring, just like your fancy new second generation iPad 2.
As seen on YouTube.
You need to be on iOS 4.3.1 or 4.3.2 and jailbroken.
The iPad is a great tool for those who do their weekly shopping! For now you still have to work with a program like notes. I do so because I’m not able to find an app that suits my shopping needs! I’m currently working on an iOS app to solve this problem and [...]
How can we help you?
- [Cult of Mac] Cult Of Mac’s Awesome 2012 Advent Calendar: Day 19 – The Speck PixelSkin HD
- [9 to 5 Mac] Mossberg agrees with Pogue: Google Maps is the best…on iPhone
- [Cult of Mac] EA Is Having A Huge Holiday Sale On All Their Hit Games [Deals]
- [Infinite Loop] ITC judge strikes last remaining Motorola patent claim against Apple
- [Cult of Mac] iPhone Covers Fashioned From Fire Hoses