European iOS devices have a volume limit applied. The volume cap lowers it’s headphone-out volume from 100db signal strength to 83db. This is proposed by the European commission to protect our ears from going deaf. I think that, if you don’t want to damage your ears, you just turn your volume down with [...]
You might have been an iPhone user for a long time by now, what never changed on the iPhone are the user interface sounds.
For example, let’s take the default shutter sound, that sound you hear when you take a picture it sounds quite digital doesn’t it?
I was so fed up with [...]
A (jailbroken) iPad 1G, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4th generation can apparently have display mirroring, just like your fancy new second generation iPad 2.
As seen on YouTube.
You need to be on iOS 4.3.1 or 4.3.2 and jailbroken.
How can we help you?
- [Apple Insider] Artist changes Apple, Foxconn monologue after admitting falsehoods
- [MacNN] MacPhun puts Color Splash Studio on sale this weekend
- [Top News] MacPhun puts Color Splash Studio on sale this weekend
- [iMore.com] How to record, trim, and edit videos on your new iPad
- [Top News] How to record, trim, and edit videos on your new iPad